Thank you so much, Motley, for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to other up-and-coming bloggers to highlight their work and encourage them to continue. Liebster, from German, means dearest, beloved, favorite.
For the official rules see here. I adopted Motley’s rules. These rules are:
1. Thank the blogger that has given you the award and include the Liebster logo.
2. Answer the questions that blogger set for you.
3. List five bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Create questions for them to answer.
5. Go to their pages and notify them.
Here are the questions that Motley asked, I’ll try to answer them as best as I can!!
1. What/who inspired you to write? I have loved stories longer than I can recall. Once I could read and write, I began creating my own poems and stories. In Elementary school, my stories were often chosen to be read in front of the class, and I knew early on that what I wanted most was to create with my words.
2. What’s your day job? I serve, bartend, am a wine steward, and can perform various other jobs at a local country club. I’m also a full-time student working on realizing my dream of opening play centers and respite care for special needs children and their families.
3. What’s your writing process? I have a sudden idea, and I must write it down as quickly as possible. Most often, my final draft is remarkably unedited and in first draft form. I write maniacally, almost feverishly, and can rarely get the words down quickly enough.
4. What’s your favorite book? I first fell in love with the tales of Alice in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland followed by Through The Looking-Glass. The next books that resonated with me were the stories of Harry Potter. While I love almost anything I read, these collections hold the title of my favorites.
5. What’s your favorite song? Hmmm…just one? I think I have to say “You Are My Sunshine” because it’s the song I’ve sung to all of my children, and it was the first one they ever learned to sing themselves. It hold incredibly special meaning to me.
And who did I nominate? DRUM ROLL PLEASE….
Aaaaaaaaand my questions for these amazing ladies are as follows:
1) If you were captured by cannibals, how would you prefer they prepare you?
2) What drew you into blogging?
3) Which blog have you written that you are the fondest or most proud of? Link it here!!!
4) What is the one thing you would change in your life right now if you were capable of making that change just by snappin’ your fingers?
5) What are your favorite simple pleasures?
I look forward to reading your answers!!!